100mm x 100mm Wooden Posts
If you need sturdy timber for fencing then 100 mm x 100 mm wood fence posts are a great choice. Wooden garden posts need to be strong and durable for any fencing project. 100 mm x 100 mm posts offer the most reliable choice.
Clarke Fencing provides a selection of 100 mm x 100 mm fence posts in both standard and morticed forms. Whatever wooden posts you are looking for we can guarantee our Suffolk fencing supplies are of the highest quality for your needs.
Features of 100 mm x 100 mm Wood Fence Posts
Our team at Clarke Fencing make all our 100 mm x 100 mm wooden garden posts from high quality British Redwood timber sourced directly from Thetford forest. We also pressure treat and UC4 kiln dry all posts for added durability and long life. Posts come in either standard form with sawn finish for close board fencing or morticed with three holes to be used with Arris rails. We offer posts in a variety of lengths so you can choose the length that is right for your fencing project. We recommend allowing for 600 mm in the ground when choosing your required post length.
Our Choices for Fence Posts
Here at Clarke fencing our Suffolk fencing supplies include the following:
- Wood fence posts in 75 mm x 75 mm and 125 mm x 125 mm sizes. All wooden garden posts are made from quality redwood timber, pressure treated and kiln dried for long life.
- Concrete posts available in either dry cast for a natural look or wet cast for smoothness. All concrete posts are steel reinforced for better strength and long life.
- Pressure treated wooden stakes that have been machine rounded to sharp points at one end and as well as a chamfered top. These stakes are perfect for quick and easy installation.
- Paddock posts available in either a back weathered top or a two way pointed bottom with flat top. Perfect for keeping livestock, fields and gardens safe and secure.
- Cundy posts which have had their bark peeled off to give them a more rustic appearance. These posts are perfect for use in cattle fencing and stock feeding.
- Gate and corner DuraPosts using galvanised steel so they are as strong as concrete while still being much lighter.
In addition to these products we also supply a wide range of decorative deck posts available in either planed smooth or ribbed finishes.
Clarke Fencing For Wooden Posts
At Clarke Fencing we supply premium quality timber products to clients throughout East Anglia. We are proud to offer the highest quality Suffolk fencing supplies around. To learn more about our wooden fence posts and other products please contact us online or speak with our expert team via phone. For high quality timber and fencing products and services contact Clarke Fencing today.